SIGN THE COMPASSIONATE STC CHARTER
TOGETHER WE WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
We all want to live in a compassionate and prosperous city – socially, economically, environmentally and culturally. Signing the Compassionate STC Charter demonstrates our commitment to taking personal action to achieve our shared goals. We have what it takes.
The health and well-being of our city is measured by the health and well-being of everyone. The success of our city depends on our residents, community partners, schools and businesses working together. Through combining care and action, you will ensure that no one is left outside the circle of community.
Commit to being an active participant in fulfilling our vision. Sign the Compassionate STC Charter.
St. Catharines: A Compassionate City
I commit to making a difference:
1. Working to provide food, shelter and dignity to citizens living in poverty, are homeless, and need quality physical and mental health care
2. Working with business to build an innovative economy where businesses thrive and jobs are created
3. Ensuring that seniors get the support they need to live a robust and active life
4. Ensuring that all children are safe, have first rate education and access to recreation facilities
5. Continue to develop a strong cultural sector focused on supporting local artists
6. Safety for women in all aspects of their lives
Compassionate STC Charter Members
|107||Mary Jane W.|
|93||Linda Marie O.|